1) Put down a £1,000 deposit at a BMW Motorrad Retailer and purchase a BMW F800 R via BMW Select (starting from £7,595)
2) Complete a seven-day Direct Access course (worth £1,295) and bring yourMotorcycle Test Pass Certificate back to your Retailer
3) Choose your BMW riding kit - either a BMW Tourshell suit or a GS Dry suit –plus Black System 6 Helmet, Allround Gloves & Allround Boots (worth up to£1,465)
4) We'll arrange for your new BMW F 800 R to be delivered
5) Receive £500 from your initial deposit back upon delivery of your bike
Terms and conditions: Wollaston BMW Motorrad is a credit broker and not a lender. †£1,000 cash deposit required. This is an upfront cash payment which is not part of the finance agreement. £500 deposit will be refunded upon passing the course and delivery of the motorcycle and rider equipment. Rider Training is in Royston, Hertfordshire or Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. Finance example is for a BMW Select agreement for a BMW F 800 R, with a contract mileage of 10,000 miles and excess mileage charge of 5.22p per mile. Applies for new motorcycles ordered between 1 January and 31 December 2016 and registered by 31 December 2016 (subject to availability) at participating BMW Retailers. Retail customers only. *On the road cash price is based on manufacturer’s recommended retail price and includes 2 year BMW Warranty, BMW Emergency Service, 12 months’ road fund licence, motorcycle first registration fee, delivery, number plates and VAT. ^Optional final payment and option to purchase fee not payable if you opt to return the motorcycle at the end of the agreement (motorcycle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable). Finance available subject to credit acceptance to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time. ‘BMW Select’ is a form of hire-purchase agreement provided by BMW Motorrad Financial Services, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Motorrad UK commonly introduces customers to BMW Motorrad Financial Services. This introduction does not amount to independent financial advice. You will have a 14 day statutory right to withdraw from the agreement.